What do you know about fish, reptiles, amphibians and insects?
1. Where do fish live?
- They live on land.
- They live in the water.
- Some fish live on land and some others live in the water. 2. How do fish breath?
- They breathe will their lungs.
- They breathe with their gills.
- Some fish breathe with their lungs and some others with their gills.
3. Are insects vertebrates or invertebrates?
- They are vertebrates
- They are invertebrates
- Some insects are vertebrates and some others are invertebrates.
4. How many legs do insects have?
- They´ve got 4 legs
- They´ve got 6 legs
- They´ve got 8 legs
5. How many body parts do insects have?
- They´ve got 2 body parts
- They´ve got 3 body parts
- They´ve got 4 body parts
6. Amphibians have got a smooth skin. They don´t have any scales. Which of these animals are amphibians?
- Starfish and crabs are amphibians.
- Snakes and turtles are amphibians.
- Frogs and salamanders are amphibians.